Breakthrough News in Less Than 3 Minutes from Conservative Star News
No Images?  REPORT NOT SP@M Above to get Beautiful Images and Full News Reading User Experience. Bought to you by Conservative Star News.
Hit-and-run driver kills two people before stealing police cruiser

WALTHAM, MA - A fatal incident unfolded in Waltham, Massachusetts, on Wednesday night, leaving two people dead and one man in custody. A police officer and a utility worker were both fatally struck by a driver who then stole a police cruiser, according to local authorities.

The incident reportedly started around 4 p.m. on Totten Pond Road. The accused, 54-year-old New Hampshire resident Peter Simon, allegedly hit a Jeep while attempting a U-turn. Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan explained Simon then continued driving down the road, subsequently striking a 58-year-old Waltham police officer, Paul Tracey, and a 36-year-old National Grid worker from Cambridge.

Tracey had been assigned to a police detail at the National Grid worksite. Two other workers at the site were also harmed in the incident, with one requiring hospitalization.

Following the fatal encounter, Simon proceeded to crash into at least two other vehicles before deciding to flee on foot. Upon meeting a responding Waltham police officer, Simon allegedly brandished a knife and seized possession of a police cruiser. This reckless action ended with the vehicle crashing on Winter Street and Simon attempting to flee once more, but he was successfully apprehended.

Simon faces two manslaughter charges and an armed robbery charge currently, but as the investigation continues, Ryan suggested there may be more charges on the horizon. Simon is scheduled for arraignment in Waltham District Court on Thursday morning.

And There's More:
Conservative Star Content

Recent headline:

Parents and teen son charged with triple shooting at high school

BALTIMORE, MD - A teenage boy and his parents have been indicted in connection to a triple shooting incident that occurred outside of Carver Vocational Technical High School in Baltimore in late October, according to prosecutors. The parents, identified as William Dredden III and Tiffany Harrison, allegedly took their 15-year-old son to the high school intending to assault another student.

State's Attorney Ivan J. Bates was vocal about the gravity of these charges, widely condemning the parental decision that led to engaging in a violent settlement of a schoolyard dispute. He affirmed that such acts of violence would not be tolerated and that the culprits would be brought to justice.

The charges leveled against Dredden and Harrison include first-degree assault, as well as the use of a firearm while committing a violent crime. The charges faced by their minor son have not been detailed in the indictment.

According to police reports, the parents of the 15-year-old actively participated in the encounter. The teen son purportedly whipped his adversary with a pistol during the altercation. This altercation then escalated when the teen, while fleeing from the initial fight scene, ran into another 15-year-old. The pair got into a heated argument, whereupon both pulled out handguns and began shooting at each other.

The gunfire resulted in injuries to the two teenagers involved in the shooting. A 16-year-old student who was at the scene got caught in the crossfire and also sustained injuries. The 16-year-old was subsequently treated at a local hospital and released following treatment.

As of October, according to police, both 15-year-olds are expected to face adult charges, including attempted murder and handgun violations.

Visit ConservativeStar
137 E Elliot #1553
Gilbert AZ

Intended for: %%subscribers_email_address%%
View Online | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Unsubscribe from All