First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC – Fox News.
Governor Abbot of Texas came up with a new solution to the millions of migrants Joe Biden invited to walk across the border. Round them up and bus them out straight to Washington D.C., where they will be unloaded and set free to free range on the streets of the U.S. Capitol. His move is a pure gesture as busing all migrants would be systemically impossible. Still, it may draw attention to the White House’s sloppy policymaking and how it impacts actual local communities.
Whether or not you support making America an “open door,” you have to admire politicians willing to find outside-of-the-box solutions to real problems we have today. After all, did Americans vote just to let anyone who wanted to walk in undocumented do so? Per Biden, do we not have to be gravely concerned about Russia (we do) and China? Both nations have tens of thousands of agents and spies in South America that can walk in now.
Read more on this move at the following sources:
- As Texas buses migrants to D.C., Abbott faces backlash for chaos at the border Yahoo News
- First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC Fox News
- Analysis | Greg Abbott eagerly fills the border-politics void left by Trump The Washington Post
- First bus carrying Texas migrants arrives in D.C. full of men, women and children KHOU 11
- Texas Governor Abbott buses migrants from border and leaves them at Fox’s DC HQ The Independent
- View Full Coverage on Google News