7-Eleven robberies: At least 2 shot dead in 6 incidents across SoCal – FOX 11 Los Angeles
At least two people were killed in a string of armed robberies at several 7-Eleven locations throughout Southern California early Monday morning. A suspect has been released and additional safety precautions are being taken.
Authorities say a lone gunman shot and killed two people and wounded three others at four 7-Eleven stores in Southern California before dawn Monday. The shootings appear to have occurred after robberies or attempted robberies at the four convenience stores on July 11, the national 7-Eleven brand’s 95th birthday.
Police have confirmed a robbery at a 7-Eleven in Upland early Monday morning. The suspect made off with $500 and some drinks, and no one was injured.
A man was shot dead in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven in Santa Ana, and a 7-Eleven employee was found dead of a gunshot wound in Brea, about 12 miles away. The shootings appeared to have started as robberies.
Less than an hour later, authorities discovered two gunshot victims at a 7-Eleven in neighboring La Habra. The suspect had fled.
Police are still investigating whether all of the crimes are linked. Officials believe the suspect involved in the fatal shooting at the 7-Eleven in Brea is linked to the incidents at the 7-Eleven in La Habra and Santa Ana.
For more information on these crimes, check out the news outlets listed below.
- 7-Eleven robberies: At least 2 shot dead in 6 incidents across SoCal FOX 11 Los Angeles
- 2 Dead And 3 Wounded In Shootings At 4 California 7-Eleven Stores, Cops Say HuffPost
- 4 separate shootings reported at 7-Eleven stores in SoCal; at least 2 may be connected, police say ABC7
- 7/11 shootings: 5 people shot during 6 robberies at 7-Eleven stores in SoCal; at least 3 or more may be connected, police say KABC-TV
- Southern California 7-Eleven robberies leave at least 2 dead Fox News
- View Full Coverage on Google News