Texas woman, daughter have a close encounter with a powerful tornado in Kansas – WKRC TV Cincinnati.
While in Wichita, Kansas, a Texas woman and her daughter witnessed a devastating tornado that generated winds over 165 mph with a destructive path of almost 13 miles long. She stayed at the family Airbnb while attending her daughter’s white coat ceremony at Wichita State University.
With more than 1000 buildings damaged, more than 15000 residents ended up without power during this intense display of nature’s fury. Luckily, nobody has been reported to be killed, and no critical injuries are reported.
Imagine the adrenalin of witnessing such an event while at the same time experiencing the joy and anticipation of such a remarkable accomplishment by your child.
To read more on this story, please visit below:
- Texas woman, daughter have a close encounter with a powerful tornado in Kansas WKRC TV Cincinnati
- Andover surveys damage from tornado 41 Action News
- Kansas Town Hit By Massive Tornado On The Same Day As An EF-5 Hit 31 Years Ago NBC News
- ‘Things can be replaced’: local woman reflects on the loss of her home in Andover KAKE
- Prairie Creek building out of service for school year KSHB 41 Kansas City News
- View Full Coverage on Google News