Tyler Sanders Dies: ‘Just Like Magic: Mystery City’ Star Who Guested On ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’, ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Was 18 – Deadline
When a celebrity dies, it causes waves of shock throughout the nation. However, when a young celebrity dies, it’s even more tragic. With such a long career ahead of them, it’s heartbreaking to see them unable to fulfill their dreams.
Tyler Sanders, who starred on the Amazon spinoff series Just Add Magic: Mystery City and guest-starred on 9-1-1: Lone Star, Fear the Walking Dead and The Rookie, died Thursday. His death is under investigation.
Sanders played Leo in Amazon’s Just Add Magic and was a starring role in the 2020 spinoff series Just Add Magic: Mystery City.
Sanders, who studied improv and stand-up comedy, entered show business at the age of 10. This talented actor who had a bright future died at the young age of 18. An autopsy will be done to determine a cause of death.
Rob Lowe, star of 9-1-1: Lone Star, said he was saddened to hear about the passing of Tyler Sanders, who died at home in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Tyler Sanders was nominated for an Emmy for his role in “Just Add Magic: Mystery City.”
Tyler Sander’s death is still a source of shock for his loved ones, co-workers, and fans. For more information on this actor’s career and untimely death, consider the following news outlets listed below to stay in the know.
- Tyler Sanders Dies: ‘Just Like Magic: Mystery City’ Star Who Guested On ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’, ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Was 18 Deadline
- ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ actor Tyler Sanders dead at 18 Fox News
- Tyler Sanders Dead: ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ Actor Dies at 18 Us Weekly
- Tyler Sanders dead at 18: ‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ actor was an Emmy nominee New York Post
- Tyler Sanders, 9-1-1: Lone Star and Fear the Walking Dead Actor, Dead at 18 ComicBook.com
- View Full Coverage on Google News