Philadelphia police release disturbing surveillance footage in murder of Temple University grad – Fox News
Police hope that a $20,000 reward will help them catch the killer of recent Temple University grad Everett Beauregard.
Philadelphia police say a gunman shot and killed recent Temple University grad Everett Beauregard near Drexel University. The victim was found bleeding heavily from his neck on North 35th Street, near Baring Street, and later died at the hospital.
Police released redacted video Friday afternoon showing a gunman shooting a man in the neck as he walked toward another man. The gunman ran off on 35th Street toward Spring Garden Street, investigators said.
The shooter was observed lingering around the area for more than an hour prior to the shooting, Smith said. Police say the suspect shot Beauregard once in the back of the neck, causing him to collapse on the sidewalk.
Everett Beauregard, a Malvern native, was killed while working for Wells Fargo. He had previously helped out on U.S. Rep. Brendan Boyle’s 2018 campaign.
Temple University issued a statement on the death of Everett, saying that they are thinking of his family and friends during this difficult time.
The victim’s family released a statement thanking the public for their support following the tragic shooting death of Everett Beauregard.
For additional insight on this story, please consider the news outlets listed below to stay in the know.
- Philadelphia police release disturbing surveillance footage in murder of Temple University grad Fox News
- CHILLING VIDEO: Surveillance video released in killing of Temple graduate 6abc Philadelphia
- Police say killing of recent Temple grad was ‘completely unprovoked,’ not a robbery The Philadelphia Inquirer
- ‘Horrific Act of Violence’: ‘Unprovoked’ Killing of Everett Beauregard Caught on Cam NBC 10 Philadelphia
- Surveillance video released in killing of Temple graduate Everett Beauregard near Drexel in Powelton WPVI-TV
- View Full Coverage on Google News